Administering your payroll can be time consuming and burdensome, diverting energy and resources from the core activities of your business. The task is made all the more difficult by the growing complexity of taxation and employment legislation not to mention the accompanying regime of penalties for non-compliance.
Major changes to the payroll legislation are currently taking place which include the submission of in year returns to H M Revenue and Customs, commonly referred to as ‘real-time information’, and the introduction of automatic enrolment for pensions for all employees by the end of 2015.
We have dedicated staff who can relieve you of this burden by providing a comprehensive and confidential payroll service, including:
- Production and issue of payslips
- Administration of PAYE, national insurance, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay, etc
- Completion of statutory forms, including year end returns, to issue to your employees and submit to HM Revenue & Customs
- Summaries and analyses of staff costs
- Administration of incentive schemes, bonuses, and ex-gratia and termination payments
- Advice, preparation and completion of P11d forms
- assistance with Child Care voucher schemes
Even if you have only a few employees, you will make savings by engaging us to administer your payroll.