Corporation tax

Every company that is based in the UK is subject to Corporation Tax on their profits. This includes clubs and societies, trade associations, housing associations, and even co-operatives. Companies that are non-UK based can still be expected to pay Corporation Tax, if the centre of management is based in the UK.

As well as completing your self assessment corporation tax return, we can provide you with advice on your tax position and the planning opportunities available to you including advice on tax efficient profit extraction strategies for owner managers.

The submission  of Corporation tax returns has changed significantly in recent years with the introduction of IXBRL filing. We  prepare and submit returns on  a company’s behalf and will ensure that  the company is compliant with H M Revenue and Customs  filing requirements.

We will correspond on  The company’s behalf with HM Revenue & Customs taking the worry away from you. We will advise you on when and how much tax you need to pay.